Woodhaven Group, LLC Licenses
DotNetNuke Open Source License
DotNetNuke is provided free, as open-source software, and licensed using an MIT License. The licensing agreement reads as follows:
DotNetNuke® - http://www.dotnetnuke.com
Copyright (c) 2002-2011
by DotNetNuke Corporation
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Form Master 2008
Form Master 2008 is an input form creation Module which allows for quick setup, reporting and downloading of collected data.
License: CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. EULA (End User License Agreement for Form Master 2008 This is a CONTRACT between you (either an individual or a single entity) and CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC., which covers your use of "Form Master 2008" and related software components. All such software is referred to herein as the "Software Product." A software license issued to a designated user only by CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. or its authorized agents is required for each user of the Software Product. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then do not install or use the Software Product or the Software Product License. By explicitly accepting this End-User License Agreement (EULA) you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following terms: Installation and Use: The module can be installed on one DotNetNuke installation and used by any portal running on that installation. Summary of this EULA:
1. Evaluation copies may only be used to determine suitability
2. License for use is non-exclusive, non transferable right a. User has the right to modify, alter, improve, or enhance the Software Product b. Distribution of modified Software Product must be agreed upon between CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and the user prior to distribution c. Support of modified Software Product must be agreed upon between CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and the user prior to distribution d. You may install each Software Product License on a single computer system, or if installed on multiple computers, only a single copy may come into concurrent use
3. The Software Product is owned by CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and is protected by United States and international copyright laws
4. You may not rent, lease, lend, or in any way distribute or transfer any rights in this EULA or the Software Product to third parties without CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.'s written approval
5. You hereby agree to indemnify CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. against and hold harmless CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. from any claims
6. Any software provided along with the Software Product that is associated with a separate license agreement
7. CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. may provide you with support services related to the Software Product
8. CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA
9. U.S. Government use
10. Export of Software Product is limited to that allowable by law
11. YOU ACCEPT THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE "AS IS�
12. Limitation of liability
13. High risk activities
14. Governing Law; Entire Agreement; Dispute Resolution
15. If any provision of this EULA is held invalid, the remainder of this EULA shall continue in full force and effect
16. If you are located outside the U.S., then the provisions of this Section shall apply
1. EVALUATION LICENSE WARNING This Software Product under special circumstances be used in conjunction with a free evaluation Software Product License. If you are using such an evaluation Software Product License, you may use the Software Product only to evaluate its suitability for purchase. Evaluation Software has been limited in some way either through timeouts, disabled save or restricted use. CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. BEARS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE (OR ATTEMPTED USE AFTER EXPIRATION) OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND HAS NO DUTY TO PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT BEFORE OR AFTER THE EXPIRATION DATE OF AN EVALUATION LICENSE.
2. GRANT OF NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. grants the non-exclusive, non-transferable right for a single user, or household to use this Software Product. Each additional user or household of the Software Product requires an additional Software Product License. A household is defined as you, your spouse, and any dependents living within your residence. When the source code is provided with the Software Product, CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. grants you the right to modify, alter, improve, or enhance the Software Product without limitation, except as described in this EULA. Although rights to modification of the Software Product are granted by this EULA, you may not tamper with, alter, or use the Software Product in a way that disables, circumvents, or otherwise defeats its built-in licensing verification and enforcement capabilities. The right to modification of the Software Product also does not include the right to remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notice, legend, symbol or label in the Software Product. Any modifications made to the Software Product will render it non-supportable by CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.. You may, at your discretion, contact CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. about distribution of the altered Software Product, and if agreeable terms can be determined, the software product may be distributed according to the agreement. The altered Software Product will become supported by the party designated in the agreement between CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and the user. Ownership of the altered SOFTWARE PRODUCT is transferred to the party designated in the agreement between CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and the user. You may not distribute or redistribute changes made to the Software Product to anyone other than groups designated by the agreement between CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and the user. Contact CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. using the information included at the end of this document. Although the source code for the Software Product may be included, you may not share, use, or reuse the knowledge or technologies in other applications without explicit approval from CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.. You may make copies of the Software Product as is reasonably necessary for its use. Each copy must reproduce all copyright and other proprietary rights notices on or in the Software Product. You may install each Software Product License on a single computer system. A second installation of the same Software Product License may be made on one other computer system, so long as both copies of the same Software Product License never come into concurrent use. You may also make copies of the Software Product License as necessary for backup and/or archival purposes. Backup and archival copies may not come into active use with the Software Product for any purpose. No other copies may be made. Each copy must reproduce all copyright and other proprietary rights notices on or in the Software Product License. You may not modify or create derivative copies of the Software Product License. All rights not expressly granted to you are retained by CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC..
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS RESERVED BY CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. The Software Product is owned by CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and is protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copies of the Software Product. This Software Product copy is licensed, not sold. You may not use, copy, or distribute the Software Product, except as granted by this EULA, without written authorization from CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. or its designated agents. Furthermore, this EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.. CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. reserves all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and trademark rights.
4. NO RIGHT TO TRANSFER You may not rent, lease, lend, or in any way distribute or transfer any rights in this EULA or the Software Product to third parties without CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.'s written approval, and subject to written agreement by the recipient of the terms of this EULA.
5. INDEMNIFICATION You hereby agree to indemnify CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. against and hold harmless 4BIRCKHEAD CONSULTING SERVICES from any claims, lawsuits or other losses that arise out of your breach of any provision of this EULA.
6. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS Any software provided along with the Software Product that is associated with a separate license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. This license does not apply to those portions of the Software Product. Copies of these third party licenses are included in all copies of the Software Product.
7. SUPPORT SERVICES CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. may provide you with support services related to the Software Product. Use of any such support services is governed by CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. policies and programs described in online documentation and/or other CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.-provided materials. As part of these support services, CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. may make available bug lists, planned feature lists, and other supplemental informational materials. CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THESE MATERIALS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THESE MATERIALS. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED IN THIS WAY TO SUPPORT ANY CLAIM MADE AGAINST CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.. Any supplemental software code or related materials that CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. provides to you as part of the support services, in periodic updates to the Software Product or otherwise, is to be considered part of the Software Product and is subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to any technical information you provide to CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. as part of the support services, CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. may use such information for its business purposes without restriction, including product support and development. CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. Inc. will not use such technical information in a form that personally identifies you without first obtaining your permission. 8. TERMINATION WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software Product and Software Product Licenses.
9. U.S. GOVERNMENT USE If the Software Product is licensed under a U.S. Government contract, you acknowledge that the software and related documentation are "commercial items," as defined in 48 C.F.R 2.01, consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1. You also acknowledge that the software is "commercial computer software" as defined in 48 C.F.R. 252.227-7014(a)(1). U.S. Government agencies and entities and others acquiring under a U.S. Government contract shall have only those rights, and shall be subject to all restrictions, set forth in this EULA. Contractor/manufacturer is CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC., P.O. Box 243, Ringe, NH 03461-0243, USA, (603)878-1957. 10. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS You will not download, export, or re-export the Software Product, any part thereof, or any software, tool, process, or service that is the direct product of the Software Product, to any country, person, or entity -- even to foreign units of your own company -- if such a transfer is in violation of U.S. export restrictions. 11.
NO WARRANTIES YOU ACCEPT THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE "AS IS," AND CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO ITS USE, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THIS EULA OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.'S, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS' AND LICENSORS', ENTIRE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE PRODUCT LIST PRICE; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT IF YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO A CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. SUPPORT SERVICES AGREEMENT, CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.'S ENTIRE LIABILITY REGARDING SUPPORT SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF THAT AGREEMENT.
13. HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES The Software Product is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of the Software Product, or any software, tool, process, or service that was developed using the Software Product, could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage ("High Risk Activities"). Accordingly, CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and its suppliers and licensors specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities. You agree that CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and its suppliers and licensors will not be liable for any claims or damages arising from the use of the Software Product, or any software, tool, process, or service that was developed using the Software Product, in such applications. 14. GOVERNING LAW; ENTIRE AGREEMENT; DISPUTE RESOLUTION This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of New Hampsire U.S.A., excluding the application of any conflict of law rules. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. This EULA is the entire agreement between CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. and you, and supersedes any other communications or advertising with respect to the Software Product. This EULA may be modified only by written agreement signed by authorized representatives of you and CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC.. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all disputes relating to this EULA (except any dispute relating to intellectual property rights) shall be subject to final and binding arbitration in the State of New Hampshire in accordance with the Licensing Agreement Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, with the losing party paying all costs of arbitration. Arbitration must be by a member of the American arbitration Association. If any dispute arises under this EULA, the prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all legal fees and costs associated therewith. 15. GENERAL If any provision of this EULA is held invalid, the remainder of this EULA shall continue in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this EULA or any breach thereof, in any one instance, shall not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. 16. OUTSIDE THE U.S. If you are located outside the U.S., then the provisions of this Section shall apply. The parties confirm that this EULA and all related documentation is and will be in the English language. You are responsible for complying with any local laws in your jurisdiction which might impact your right to import, export or use the Software Product, and you represent that you have complied with any regulations or registration procedures required by applicable law to make this license enforceable. 17. CONTACT INFORMATION If you have any questions about this EULA, or if you want to contact CODE 5 SYSTEMS, LLC. for any reason, please direct all correspondence to: email@example.com
when Sending HTML formated Emails Fix: Replaced the NewLine Character with
Issue: On multi-select controls like CheckboxList and ListBox only last selected Item Was sent on Send By options Fix: Modified code to iterate the Answers collection to a CSV string Issue: Not Sending mail for Secure SMTP Connections Fix: Added code to Enable SSL in the .Net SMTP Client Issue: The Compare Validator for Hungarian and Bulgarian Date Formats has a bug This Validator is used in the Reporting Module for the From and To dates According to MS this was in .Net 1.1 only but it continues in .Net 2.0 Fix: Disabled the Validation if the User Culture is hu-HU or bg-BG Issue: Answer on Checkbox could not be Localized Fix: Added code for Localization and add resources to the Shared Resource File Issue: EmailSendTo Length is truncated in Stored Procedure Fix: changed EmailSendTo Parameter from nvarchar(100) to nvarchar(2000) Issue: When an Invalad Query was saved it caused the Form and Edit to become un-usable Fix: Trapped this error and just displayed the Error Message allowing the form To be edited. The User form however still remains un-usable until the problem is fixed. Issue: Edit Modules caused Validation of Skin Validation Controls Fix: Added ValidationGroups to All Edit Modules Enhancements: Added Validation Summary Control. Added Ability to include the Client IP address as a "Send Value By" This is accomplished by creating a hiddend field named "ClientIP" which will then pass the value via any supported "Send Value By" method 10/07/2007 Version 01.06.03 Issue: When in Survey Mode, and exception is generated in DoRedirect() when a user attempts to take the survey again Fix: Accounted for the Form Results Document Object being null in this case Issue: Send To from Control Value not working for the ListBox. Fix: Programmer forgot to include the ListBox type in the Select Case Statement Issue: When an SMTP Port is Specified the the colon and Port was not removed From the Host String Fix: 'Port Code Fix Submitted by Brad Murray - Thanks Brad Removed Colon and Port. Enhancements: Added Tabindex to the Captcha Control Added Support for Stored Procedure Execution in the Query Engine Added Calendar Popup option for Textboxes Added a Web Services which returns a Dataset to the caller Added Custom Required Field Symbol Capability Added Resource Text for Captcha Text Added Pass the Database Generated FormDataID as a "Send Value By" This is accomplished by creating a hiddend field named "DataRecordId" which will then pass the value via any supported "Send Value By" method 07/04/2007 Version 01.06.02 Issue: Auto Reposnse File Control not Showing on earlier versions of the 4.x.x Series Fix: Modified the Control Tag to show just the File Picker. Should have done this in the first place :-( Issue: Auto Response Attachment not being sent due to coding and testing error Fix: Recoded and tested 6/25/2007 Version 01.06.01 Issue: Import Failed on some import files because the Import of the TemplateType was not handled properly Fix: Modified the Import routine to handle converting from string to Enum Issue: Form Allowed User to add an Upload Field without specifying at least one file type causing the Regular Expression Validator to Fail. Fix: Ensure at least one file type is checked on postback Issue: Auto Responder Message was not being saved properly as the Submit OnClick Event was not wired in Fix: Wired in the OnClick Event Issue: Using a Label or Submit Button control with the Exclude from Data & Email checked caused the previous field to be removed from the results. Fix: Changed the logic flow of the routine which collects the submitted Data Enhancements: Added Replacable Paramter Insert from Membership to the Form and Field Query forms. Added File Attachment Capability to the Auto Responder Email 6/3/2007 Version 01.06.00 Issue: Report and File pages contained hard coded Style Elements which caused Difficulty in using the pages in certain skins Fix: Moved formatting to module.css and applyed classes to page elements Issue: Using default Table ID values preventerd designers from using #id rules to customize the look of pages Fix: Replaced all Default Table ID Values Issue: With two forms on the page, Submitting one Triggered both form to fire the Redirect Logic Fix: Added the ModuleID to the Query String so only the posted form would take action Enhancements: Added ability to attach File Uploads to Email Added ability to specify that a link to an uploaded file not be included in the email Added Auto Fill by Query a. Form Query creates a DataTable at the Form Level and all Columns specified in the Query are available to all Controls b. Field Query creates a DataTable at the Control Leval and all Columns specified are available to only the current control. For List Type controls Specifying the Text Column and Optionally the Value Column will fill the Control with the Query Results. The Field Query can also be used to set the selected value as well. For Non-List Type controls, the Result can be Auto Filled from the Results A Connection String can be specified for both Query Types. Native SQL connection strings can be used. OLEDB connections strings can also be used by using the "Provider" in the connections string. This enables the uses of any datasource for which OLEDB allows access such as Excel Spreadsheets, flat files, Access Databases etc. Not specifying a Connection String uses the Default Connection String specified in the web.config file. Added ability to specify Tokens for Controls to use as replacable Tokens for the user supplied values in the Auto Responder Added suppport for multiple BCC emails separated by semi-colons Added support for using Captcha on Forms Added support for Hidden Fields Added Custom Email HTML Designer With Token Support. Added support For Silent Post of Submitted Values to any URL Added support for Portal Specific Text Templates Added support to exclude field from emails and data storage usefull when using hidden fields 4/15/2007 Version 01.05.06 Issue: When a Checkbox or CheckboxList was selected as a ControlToCompare in a CompareValidator, ASP.NET threw an exception which made the form very difficult to recover from. Fix: Prevent this control types to be populated in the ControlToCompare DropdownList Issue: Submit Button fired all Validators on the page. Fix: Added ValidationGroup to the Controls Enhancements: Added Auto Fill From: Session Url Parameter Cookie Added Full Membership Profile to the Auto Fill Dropdown Added Send Form Value Using: Session Url Parameter Cookie Added Option to Not show the Allowed File Upload Extensions on the File Upload Control. Found some people have very long lists of extensions which blows out the form. The list can be added to the Header Text in these cases if desired. 01/06/2007 Version 01.05.05 Issue: Did not Cleanly Uninstall Fix: Modified the Uninstall.SqlDataProvider script Issue: Localization Strings Missing in several locations Fix: Added Localization Strings to appropriate Resource Files Issue: Collation Clauses on some Table Definitions in SQL code Fix: Removed Collation Clauses Enhancements: None This release is specific to pass the DotNetNuke Review Program 08/05/2006 Verson 01.05.03 is the first release for DotNetNuke Version 4.x 09/22/2006 Version 01.05.04 Issue: Error in GetPortalAlias function when portal was a child portal or the DNN install was in a sub-directory Fix: Added code to determin if the Issue contition exist and take the proper action if true Issue: When for form data is not saved to the Database when a File Upload control on the form, a 0 was send instead of a Null value for the FormDataID Parameter which caused a Foreign Key Contraint Exception Fix: Set the default value for _formDataId to -1 which properly set the value to DBNull using GetNull in SqlDataProvider Issue: Report Download page not handling certain Locales properly. Fix: Added the DnnWrapper code from Form Master for DNN3 which contains a more refined GetUserCulture routines and provide for future DNN version changes Issue: Several Users have expressed a need for more than 50 rows in the form. Fix: Added to 200 rows. Issue: Delete Button not showing in the Files DataGrid when the Form Post is not saved to the Database Fix: Added Check for Empty String Contition for the FormDataID
Owner: Code 5 Systems
Organization: Code 5 Systems, LLC
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bind Skin Tuning License
End User License Agreement (EULA)
BIND NEW MEDIA & DESIGN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a CONTRACT between you (either an individual or a single entity) and BIND, which covers
your use of the software provided with this EULA (finalbindFINAL for DNN6) and related software
components. All such software is referred to herein as the "SOFTWARE".
A software license issued to a designated user only by BIND or its authorized agents is required for
each use of the SOFTWARE as described under the section LIMITED USAGE GRANTED.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then do not install or use the SOFTWARE or the
Software Product License. By explicitly accepting this End User License Agreement (EULA) you are
acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
1. REDISTRIBUTION NOT PERMITTED
The resale and/or redistribution of this theme are strictly prohibited.
2. LIMITED USAGE GRANTED
a) DOTNETNUKE license
You may install this SOFTWARE on unlimited production websites, belonging to either you or your
client, as long as using the originally downloaded theme (with no modifications), or one single
modified version of the theme. Multiple modified versions are not permitted. A new purchase has
to be made, to use the SOFTWARE in more than one modified version.
You may use the same license on non-production development or staging servers.
b) For ALL licenses
You are required to ensure that the SOFTWARE is not distributed in any form that allows it to be
reused by any application other than that with which you distribute it. For example, if you install an
ASP.NET control along with a packaged application on a customer's server, that customer is not
permitted to use the control independent of your application.
Regardless of the type of license purchased, if the SOFTWARE includes reusable software such as
controls, components, plug-ins, stylesheets, etc. you may not use any of these independently of the
In no case shall you rent, lease, lend, redistribute nor re-license SOFTWARE or source code to a 3rd
party individual or entity, except as outlined above. In no case shall you grant further redistribution
rights for SOFTWARE to the end-users of your solution.
All imagery used in our themes is royalty-free and are the integral part of our products. Limitedusage License gives you the right to use images only as a part of the website you build using your
theme. You can use imagery to develop one project only. Any kind of separate usage or
distribution is prohibited.
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes.
Only one modified version is allowed per purchased license.10
5. UNAUTHORIZED USE
You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any
other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent
from our company.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written
consent from BIND.
It is hereby understood and agreed that BIND is the owner of all right title and interest to this
SOFTWARE, which you are about to purchase a license to use and download. You, as licensee,
through your purchase of this license, do not acquire any ownership rights to the SOFTWARE.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or
8. NO WARRANTY.
Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no
event shall we be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special,
incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
In no event will BIND New Media & Design be liable to you for any damages, claims or costs
whatsoever or any consequential, indirect, incidental damages, or any lost profits or lost savings or
for any claim by any third party.
10. OUR REFUND POLICY
Since BIND is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is
shipped, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any of our products. Please make sure that
you've carefully reviewed product's information. We only make exceptions to this rule when the
SOFTWARE appears to be not-as-described on a “case by case” basis at our sole discretion. The
deadline for any refund claim is 48 hours after the delivery date. The refund is issued to you after
we receive a Waiver of Copyright signed by you. This is a required condition.
We do not install any of our products. Installation is a paid service, which is not included in the
12. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, download link,
For more details on our products and services please visit www.bind.pt