Every website needs to be hosted somewhere on the internet. Think of web hosting in terms of a neighborhood. Every website is hosted on a server. Some servers let anyone in – just like a neighborhood could let anyone live there. Some servers though, are like gated communities. People who live there have to follow certain rules and it does not let everyone in so easily.
The server used by The Woodhaven Group is a little like that gated community. We don't care how you act or what you do within the “neighborhood”, but we will rigidly control who is allowed in and out. Bots, malware and viruses - and the insecure sites that attract them - are on our blacklist. They don’t belong in our neighborhood.
Hosting is one of the most crucial elements to maintaining a first-class website. The Woodhaven Group does not utilize the lowest cost provider. Instead, we searched for and implemented a world-class web serving environment.
- Tier4 SAS-70 rated; able to host mission critical systems with fully redundant subsystems and compartmentalized security zones controlled by biometric access methods
- 5 factor physical access control system
- Intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized electronic access
- 100 internal and external video camps with 90-day video storage
- HIPPA compliant and enabled
- Staffed every day of the week, 24 hours a day, providing our customers with world-class server support
Active Disaster Recovery
- Incremental nightly backups to an offsite archive server housed in a RAID array for maximum redundancy
- Load balancing